- Cellview communicates with the remote units using SMS
messages or GPRS. In the Case of SMS a handshaking protocol
guarantees message delivery.
- Remote units can be completely configured via SMS or GPRS from CellView.
- CellView can be set to periodically poll the remote units. The poll period
can be set independently for each unit.
- CellView provides alarms for analog and digital inputs. For analog inputs,
Lo Lo, Lo, Hi and Hi Hi limits are available. In addition to alerting the
base station of an alarm condition, the remote unit can SMS three other
- Alert messages may be sent to up to six GSM phonenumbers in the event of an
alarm condition. These are sent from the remote unit so they will be sent
even if Cellview is not running.
- Cellview creates alarm logs and error logs and a separate data log for
each unit. These logs can be easily loaded into applications such as Excel
- An OPC Tag Address can be set for each analog input, digital input
and analog input alarm.